Jerry develops and delivers customized workshops for parents of children with disabilities and the professionals that support them. Each workshop is individually designed to meet the clients’ needs and encourage positive outcomes for all involved.
Workshops often include:
- An overview of special education laws
- Strategies for advocacy
- Methods to improve communication among team members
Workshops can be designed as either one-time or multi-session presentations. They are interactive, providing sufficient opportunity for participation.
Jerry has facilitated workshops and/or led staff training for clinicians at:
- Harvard Medical School
- Federation for Children with Special Needs
- The Broad Institute of Harvard and MIT
- Massachusetts Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Children
- Family Success Partnership
- Wayside Youth and Family Network
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, New England Regional Fatherhood Conference